Download my resume!
I’m a game designer living in the Seattle area. I work at Lone Shark Games as a game editor and developer. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Game Design from DigiPen Institute of Technology and an Associate of Arts in Digital Gaming from Bellevue College.
Working on small teams of four to ten has enabled me to become proficient in designing content, levels, and puzzles, while also editing and trimming the fat from a project. Collaborating with a passionate team of motivated developers brings out the best in me. In the past, I have held internships at Paizo and Signal Studios.
In addition to gaming, I invest a lot of time in my personal fitness. Recently I’ve been focusing my efforts on Krav Maga and strength training! I love baking with a focus on preparing healthy, tasty treats (sweet potatoes and butternut squash <3). I’m super into reading dystopian romance novels while drinking coffee and hanging out with my fluffy cat named Asher (check him out on my instagram!). I’m also especially passionate when it comes to social justice and allyship, empowering others to make our communities better.
– (Current) Instructor of Krav Maga (KMW certified).
– (Current) Chair of the IGDA Jewish Developers SIG.
– Conference Associate for GDC 2016.
– Intel Scholar in Intel’s GDC 2016 mentoring program.
– President of DigiPen’s Diversity Club where we discuss a variety of social justice issues and how they relate to media, games, and the game industry.
– Event Coordinator of DigiPen’s Student Activities Board. Through this position, I have organized and supported multiple events at the school, including bi-annual events like the Fall/Spring Soirée, Open Mic Night, and Spirit Week. The Student Activities Board also provides additional support to club events such as the campus LAN party, CampusSAVE week, and Pride Week.
– Teacher for DigiPen ProjectFUN workshops, teaching all ages of students about game design. I have also helped develop the game design curriculum for grade levels 1-3 and 9-12.
– Teaching Assistant for multiple game design courses.
– Student Ambassador at DigiPen; we hosted prospective students and volunteer at Digipen Preview Days.
– Member of DigiPen’s Creative Writing Club.
Contact me with the form below: